The Krypt The Krypt

Crazy!

that was the most original thing i've seen in ages! the fluidity of ideas was unbelievable and you put them all together perfectly. 10 out of 10 :D

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

Actually good!

At first i thought wtf?! and then i just couldn't stop watching, I was expecting it to end any moment but it just kept going! From some frames I saw that you actually can draw well, so i understand the use of a hurried style and it was epic! I really enjoyed it by the end, good job and keep it up!

Circle n' Square 2 Circle n' Square 2

Wow.

such an interesting idea. the voice acting was absolutely spot on. love all your work. keep it up!

He stole my Lollipop! He stole my Lollipop!

Love

It was really really good, the visual continuity was brilliant. voice acting actually made me laugh! art wasn't weak, could see it was of a certain style that fitted perfectly with the animation. 10 out of 10 from me. KEEP IT UP! :D

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

Loved it.

Timing was great, script was great, voice acting really good (that's so hard to find!), loved the style too, really confident. kind of reminded me of Fritz the cat, old psychadelic animated movies from the 80's. In short, one of the only pieces on newgrounds that is not lacking in any area. great job, and keep it up.

SillyStopSkateMation4 SillyStopSkateMation4

Sweet

Nice one Jack, I really enjoyed that and I loved the sound effects, I dunno what people are on about. Gonna be uploading some stuff soon from my course, hows Bristol? Is the course good?

mraw responds:

mmmmmaden,
nice one. yeah bristols good man, c u soon

8-BIT Waterslide 8-BIT Waterslide

Sweet

That was amazing, I loved it, it was something fresh and new! not even considering how many hours of work of cutting and placing and photographing. Good job! hope to see some more inventive stuff coming from you!

art in the playground art in the playground

This is awsome

i cant believe you only got a B, this rocked!
im an animation student myself and I would have loved to have been a part of this
you should be proud of yourself
keep it up!

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

AMAZING

That really took me back, it was witty and held the story together in a logical way. I wanted more when it ended. make a fourth one im not taking no for an answer!
get on it!

Germaines Webcam Germaines Webcam

oh dear

biggest waste of time,ever. i didnt understand what was going on